What is Ergonomics?
It is the blending of the workplace to the worker not the otherway around. Ergonomics considers the match between the person, the equipment they use, the workprocesses and the work environment. Ergonomics principles are used to improve the “fit” between the worker and the workplace.
An employee’s capabilities, physical attributes and work habits must be recognized to improve ergonomics factors in the work place.
What Can NewBody Do for Your Company or Business?
- NewBody provides ergonomic assessments for companies and businesses throughout Ireland and Northern Ireland
- As Certified Ergonomic Assessment Specialists we analyse workstations in order to evaluate and reduce musculoskeletal disorders and repetitive work injuries.
- We possess the sufficient training, experience and knowledge appropriate to undertake this analysis.
- Our main job as Ergonomic Assessment Specialists is prevention. We help companies both large and small to prevent injuries and accidents at work through these types of assessments.
- We can provide assessments on an individual basis or company-wide.
- We provide assessments for the pregnant employee. We recognise that these individuals may have special needs to help them adapt to their workplace
Benefits of Ergonomic Assessments:
- Increased productivity
- Decreased MSD’s (Musculoskeletal Disorders)
- Decreased workers compensation and healthcare costs
- Better quality work from your employees
- Safer workplace